Monday, September 22, 2008

Tell Tale

This past Friday Jefe came into town and we played kickball with CCF, then I played football with them for a brief while, then we went to Pullin Park. It was a lot of fun, I'd never been there before. Afterward, Jefe and I went off on our own for a little tour of the heart of Raleigh. We went to the old Capital building where Jefe, upon discovering that the governor's office is still located on the first floor, went into the echo-y stone Rotunda area and said, "O Mr. Eaaaaaasly." Fairly amusing, guess you had to be there.

I had to use the bathroom and so I used a really old one in the lobby. This set my mind in motion. I should use the bathroom in every Capital building in the country. That would be a fantastic life goal.

Saturday I watched the Wolfpack beat ECU, much to my father's dismay and my great joy.

Now I'm back in Raleigh at the ministry center gearing up for a LONG video production period for CCF.

No comments: