Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Before Time Runs Out

David Sherrill, my friend and coworker at Caswell, brought this list into work one day this summer and I asked him to send me a copy of it for my blog once I got back. I'll hold any commentary of my own, it speaks for itself.

List of Things To Do Before Death or Loss of Senses

1. Streak during a professional sporting event
2. Wrestle a Water Buffalo to save a small child's life
3. Survive a shark attack to obtain a really cool scar
4. Build my own plane and learn to fly it
5. Catch a world record Marlin
6. Live in Alaskan wilderness for a year living off the land as the mountain men did
7. Raise Wallabies in Montana on my Turnip Farm (Run a Turnip Farm)
8. Become a Master Hibachi Chef
9. Move to New Zealand for a length of time
10. Build a Log Cabin with hand tools
11. Fly fish in Russia for Brown Trout
12. Base Jump off the Oak Island Bridge
13. Become a Master Cobbler and Silver Smith
14. Ride a Chariot drawn by four White Italian Stallions
15. Build a Dug Out Canoe with hand tools
16. Build a Rocking Chair
17. (if rocking chair and log cabin complete) Sit in hand crafted Rocking Chair on Porch of Cabin built from the sweat of my brow and widdle wood and read books for a solid month...
18. Go through an entire coloring book without coloring outside of the lines
19. Sleep in a Hammock which is hanging from the Statue of Liberty's Torch
20. Raise a Pet Lobster (he shall be called Thaddeus)
21. Find a nice girl and get Married ??????????????? maybe
22. (If not Married) Live in Mongolia with Mongolian Tribesmen learning the ways of the Nomads for 2-3yrs and write a book on my experience...

David Alexander Sherrill

No comments: