Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shutter-y

In the past week and a day I have been to UNCW, Topsail Island, East Carolina, back to Raleigh, and ended today in Chapel Hill. I've been on the road shooting this video for CCF for quite some time and as you might imagine, it's kept me busy enough that updating my blog has been a no-go. Thankfully, the dry spell is up and I have been nearly divinely inspired with an artistic vision to share with the world.

I just don't know what, exactly, it is yet. Rest assured that when I do, it will be well expounded upon in a post on this blog. In the mean time I'll write a little haiku about UNC Chapel Hill.

everyone walking.
the campus is somewhat nice.
Lenoir is tasty.

Other than my overall sense of arrogance increasing by 78% while I was there, I don't have much to report. The shoot went well and I can't wait to get into the editing room and see it all come together. I just wish it wasn't going to make my head hurt as much as I know it will.

No comments: