Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Novel Idea

Earlier today I got the idea that I should narrate my life in Biblical style. I don't know why.
Here is the past week of my life as written by one of the authors of a Biblical era book.


And it came to pass that the one who was responsible for shooting the video went to the land of Chapel Hill to continue his work. When he arrived, those who went with him led him around the campus of UNC. There were many people upon the grounds of that campus, and they marveled at their own existence. Nathan filmed them saying,
"Surly this footage will show the people of North Carolina that the time has come for them to support CCF."

It was not long before Nathan and his coworkers returned to Wake County where there was much work to be done. There was good food and the smells of the wolfline in the air. Nathan grew weary of Raleigh and rejoiced at the prospect of revisiting Chapel Hill, for he thought -

Raleigh is busy and urban
my life could use relaxation
other places are more suitable for this.


The day following, he did just that.

On the next day he slept.

On the first day of the next week, Nathan rose and spoke with his parents saying,
"I must leave tonight, but I will return Wednesday and I look forward to seeing you then."
He then left an returned to the land of Raleigh where he stayed for a number of days playing ping pong, working at a computer and talking to people about the things that came to his mind.

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is brilliant.
Biblical Blogging=amazing.